- Approved to FIBA 3×3 specifications
- Wave Triple Threat Technology
- High Performance Composite
- Premium Carcass Construction for shape retention
- Pressure Lock Bladder to maintain optimal ball pressure
- This ball is the perfect companion to hard courts around the world.
- It confirms Wilson's position as the premier ball manufacturer around the world.
- Wilson balls are now used in 2 of the 4 major tennis tournaments, PLUS the Davis cup with the new Tour ball.
- The Wilson Australian Open Tennis Balls - In 2006, Wilson will become the Official Ball of the Australian Open and also the only manufacturer to have Official Ball Status 2 of the 4 Grand Slam events.
- This partnership will highlight Wilson’s ability to develop premium tennis balls for the specific needs demanded by Grand Slam events.
- With the Australian Open and US Open Tennis Balls, the 2006 Grand Slam season will begin and end with Wilson.
- 2 Grand Slams, Davis Cup and over 70 ATP and WTA events.
- Number One in tennis.
- ITF approved.
- 3 per Tube
Size: 44 × 33 × 24 cm
Material: 55% polyester, 34% EPE, 11% nylon
|104 sq. in. / 670.97 sq. cm.|
|Length:28in / 71.12cm|
|11.4oz / 323.18g|
|Balance:13.4in / 34.04cm / 5 pts HL|
|22mm / 22mm / 22mm /|
|String Pattern:18 Mains / 19 Crosses
Mains skip: 9T,9H
No Shared Holes
|100 in² / 645.16 cm²|
|Length:27in / 68.58cm|
|11oz / 312g|
|Balance:12.59in / 31.98cm / 7 pts HL|
|24.5mm / 24.5mm / 24.5mm|
|Wilson Pro Performance|